Thursday, January 19, 2012

You are the Movement



my new blog idea  =/<240 words

People often get the wrong impression when i say things like "we are building toward a movement", or "I don't want a ministry I want a movement." I'm guilty of a lot of things; one of my primary vices is saying the same things continuously with little (or no) exposition.


Yeah, it's shutterstock, So What?
What is this "movement" I'm so apt to throw around in casual conversation? Well, of course we want a lasting/impacting community that is authentic, spirit-led, and reproducible, but the intent of movement (as far as I’m concerned) is not organizational, it is explicitly individual and ever-increasing in measure. I want to see movement in singular hearts that ignites faith into action and action into deeper faith. Make no mistake, there is no reproducible system that is not first individually transformative and gradually tested.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment